"• Strong Techno-Functional skills in the following OTM Modules with minimum of 4 years of experience:
o Order Management
o Shipment Planning and Execution
o Business Process Automation
o Configuration and Administration
o Fleet Management
o OTM Financials
o Contracts & Rate Management
o OTM FTI
• Should have support experience
• Should have good hands on experience on SQl and PL/SQL
• Should have a good understanding of the OTM architecture
• Should have good hands-on experience in debugging/troubleshooting critical configuration issues
• should have experience on BI Publisher Report, FTI
• OTM Integration experience with external systems and knowledge on XSLT, XML profiles, OTM Schema, EDI, XML mappings will be an added advantage.
• Experience OTM on Oracle cloud preferred
• Experience in Support will be given due weightage
• Knowledge on logistics and supply chain management will be an added advantage
• Strong customer service orientation with excellent communication skills.
• Should be flexible to work over-lapping with different time zones
• Need to a be self-starter with a go getter attitude.
• Need to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Provide input and recommendations for best practices.
1) Consultant should have good communication skills for direct interactions with client key super users
2) Consultant should possess good troubleshooting skills with engough knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and have worked atleast to 2 support projects